General Terms and Conditions
In case of any discrepancies in the interpretation of terms or other disagreements between the English and other versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version of Terms and Conditions will always prevail.
Changes to terms and conditions 2.1. These Terms and Conditions may be changed by the Company unilaterally when the need arises. The company will do everything possible to notify the players of important changes. However, please check the Terms and Conditions regularly to be informed of changes in a timely manner. Please note that we publish the latest date of changes to these rules at the top of this page.
Who can play? 3.1. raxsh accepts players only from those countries and geographical regions where online gambling is permitted by law. The player must independently inquire about the regulations and laws governing gambling in the region of his residence. The responsibility for non-compliance with such laws and regulations lies entirely with the player. 3.2. Access to the services of the website should not be interpreted as an offer or a call from the company to use the services in a country where such use of the service is illegal. The Company is not responsible for the illegal use of the site and does not reimburse any player deposits, winnings or any losses in case of violation of any legal provision that may be applicable to the player. The Player is solely responsible for complying with his/her own local, national or state laws regarding online gambling. 3.3. The responsibility for ensuring that you do not violate the laws applicable to you by participating in the games lies solely with you. Depositing real funds and playing for real money are subject to the laws of your country, and you are solely responsible for complying with your local rules.
3.4. raxsh reserves the right to refuse service (and close the account) to the visitor without explanation. At the same time, all funds on the player's balance can be paid out in the same way they were deposited. 3.5. Only persons who have reached the age of 18 or the age necessary to be able to participate in online games according to the laws of the player's place of residence are allowed to play on the website. The responsibility for knowing the existing laws and regulations regarding age restrictions on the use of online games in their country lies entirely with the player. 3.6. Employees of the site, representatives of partner programs and close acquaintances of these individuals are not allowed to participate in games and place bets in raxsh. Betting by this category of citizens is a violation of the rules and fraudulent actions. If an account is found that is registered on the face of the affiliate program, the account is blocked. 3.7. The Company reserves the right to request from the player proof of reaching the age required for the game, as well as to restrict access to the game or suspend the account for those players who do not meet the requirements. 3.8. The Company reserves the right to block (temporarily or permanently) the account of a player who intentionally uses offensive, degrading, and obscene words to support staff and other employees of the Company. When determining the facts of insult and humiliation, the player's account and money account are frozen for an indefinite period.
Rules of the games 4.1. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the player confirms that he/she knows the rules of the game in which he/she can participate on the website. The responsibility for knowing the payout percentages of winnings in the games in which the player participates rests entirely with him.
Disclaimer of obligations and responsibilities 5.1. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the player is aware of the fact that playing on the website may lead to the loss of funds. The company does not bear any responsibility for possible financial losses incurred by the player as a result of playing on the website. 5.2. The Company is not responsible for any defects in hardware or software, loss of Internet connection or any other technical problems that may restrict the player's access to the website or interrupt his game. 5.3. In the unlikely event that a bet is confirmed or a payout is made by mistake, the Company reserves the right to cancel all accepted bets containing such an error, or correct the error by reviewing all bets in accordance with the correct rules that should have been in effect at the time of their commission in the absence of an error. 5.4. If raxsh mistakenly (due to a technical error in the winnings table, an error caused by a human factor or for other reasons) credited a win to your Gaming Account that does not belong to you, then this amount remains the property of raxsh and will be deducted from your balance. If you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you before the error was noticed, then the amount mistakenly paid will be considered as your debt to raxsh, while not depriving us of the right to use other measures and actions provided for by law. In case of an erroneous transfer of funds, you are obliged to notify us immediately by contacting Live Chat or by writing to the mail raxsh . 5.5. raxsh , its managers, owners, partners, software providers and employees:
- does not guarantee that the software or website meets the goals of the players;
- do not guarantee that the software and the website are error-free;
- do not guarantee that access to the website and/or games will be uninterrupted (without disconnection);
- are not responsible for any losses, costs, damages or expenses, whether direct, indirect, special, related, incidental or otherwise, arising from your use of the website or in connection with your participation in the games. 5.6. You hereby agree to fully release and indemnify raxsh, its directors, employees, partners and service providers from any costs, expenses, losses, damages, claims and obligations that may arise in connection with your use of the website or in connection with your participation in the games, regardless of what they are called. 5.7. You acknowledge that the final decision on whether you have violated the Rules and Conditions of raxsh in a way that entails a temporary restriction of access or indefinite blocking in order to prevent the use of the website remains with raxsh.
Using the player's account 6.1. Only one raxsh account can be opened for one player, one static IP address, one physical address, one computer (or other device), one electronic wallet or one bank card. Violation of this rule will lead to the blocking of the account and the confiscation of all funds on the player's balance. 6.2. The creation of more than one gaming account by the same player, at the discretion of the raxsh administration, may lead to the deletion of all player accounts and the cancellation of all cash payments. 6.3. Any refunds, winnings or bonuses that the player has acquired or accumulated during the period of the active Duplicate Player Account may be claimed by us, and the players undertake to return on demand any such funds that have already been withdrawn from the Duplicate Player Account. 6.4. The Player must not grant anyone access to his gaming account or allow third parties (including minors) to use the website from his account. 6.5. The Website may be used only for personal purposes and should not be used to obtain any commercial profit. 6.6. When filling in the “Login” field in the player's profile, it is not allowed to use offensive language and obscene words, as well as any commercial or advertising information. If these violations are detected, support staff or other employees of the Company can forcibly replace the contents of the “Login” field with a neutral one. In case of repeated violation, the game account may be blocked, and all the funds won will be confiscated. 6.7. We reserve the right to call the number indicated in your account, which, at our discretion, may be a necessary part of the Customer Verification Procedure (KYC). Withdrawals can be suspended until the account is fully verified. We will make reasonable efforts to contact you regarding the withdrawal of funds, however, if it is impossible to contact you (by email or by phone) within two (2) weeks from the date of the payment order, the account will be blocked due to the Client Verification Procedure (KYC) not completed. 6.8. The raxsh strongly recommends the player not to disseminate information about the registration data of his own account. Does not allow the disclosure of the password and login to third parties. raxsh also undertakes not to disclose the data of the accounts of site visitors, but is not liable for hacking or access to the account by third parties when the login data was transmitted by the player himself 6.9. Each player has no right to ignore letters and requests sent by the administration of the raxsh to the player's personal email. Therefore, when registering, it is necessary to carefully check the correct input of your own data and periodically check the basket of emails, some emails may automatically fall into the "spam" category.
Fighting fraud 7.1. The Company has a strict anti-fraud policy. If a player is suspected of fraudulent activities, such as:
- participation in any type of collusion with other players;
- development of strategies aimed at obtaining winnings in an unfair way;
- fraudulent actions against other site or payment systems;
- credit card refund procedures or refusal of some previously made payments;
- using stolen cards;
- creation of more than one account (including any other actions aimed at benefiting from promotions);
- provision of forged documents;
- providing false information during registration;
- other types of fraud; or is bankrupt in the country of residence, the Company reserves the right to close all player's gaming accounts, suspend and/or cancel all cash payments and confiscate the balance of funds on the balance sheet. This decision is entirely at the discretion of the Management, and the player will not be notified of the reasons for making such a decision. The Company reserves the right and may be forced to notify the necessary authorities if fraudulent actions performed by the player are detected. It is unacceptable to place bets through specialized programs that provide an advantage to the player and violate the integrity of the game. These actions are classified as fraudulent and involve the responsibility of the player. Betting on the raxsh site is allowed only through the program installed on the site. The representative of the site security service has the right to write off from the personal accounts of users finances and bonus benefits that were credited to the account dishonestly during violations of the technical support of the site. 7.2. In case of refund or withdrawal of the payment, the raxsh reserves the right:
- collect from the player an amount equivalent to the available funds on the player's balance as compensation for losses and expenses related to the refund of the payment;
- demand further compensation of losses and financial losses from the player by contacting him using one of the methods specified during registration (for example, by phone, email, etc.);
- close the player's account and/ or cancel all winnings received as a result of this action or attempt to commit it. 7.3. While betting or playing at the raxsh, it is prohibited to pursue the goal of profiting from promotional offers. Any player who tries to take advantage of the welcome or other promotions agrees that the Company reserves the right to cancel bonuses and any winnings received as a result of playing with such bonuses. 7.4. raxsh reserves the right to withdraw the player's funds to any of the payment systems that were used to replenish the account. At the same time, actions for exchanging money using the raxsh website are not allowed. Such actions may result in a refusal to pay, blocking of the account and confiscation of funds in the account. 7.5. The raxsh reserves the right to close your Account and return the amount on the account balance, with deduction of the relevant withdrawal fees, at its sole discretion and without any obligation to explain the reasons or send a prior notice. 7.6. To verify the player's account, documents (ID, payment systems, utility bills, etc.) in Latin or Cyrillic are required. If the player is unable to provide documents in the above alphabets, the raxsh reserves the right to request confirmation by video call, during which the player will show his documents. Modification of photo documents using any special software is strictly prohibited. If the requested documents are not provided by the player within 180 days from the date of their request, we reserve the right to confiscate the balance of the player's balance and close his account. In case of suspicion of fraudulent actions against the raxsh or payment systems, we reserve the right to request additional documents, phone verification and video verification to verify the ownership of the player's payment data and to establish the identity of the player. Please note that all means of payment that have ever been used to top up an account at raxsh must be verified. 7.7. The Company has the right to request the following documents from any player for account verification:
- A photo of any player's identity document (passport, ID card, driver's license);
- A selfie with a passport/ ID card/ driver's license and a note with the inscription “Hello, raxsh” and the current date;
- A photo of a bank card (if it was used for replenishment) or a screenshot of a page with personal data from an electronic wallet (a player may be required to take a selfie with the card, if it is not named);
- A photo of the document confirming your address (payment invoices or bank statement, where the address and name of the player are indicated) The document must not be older than 90 days;
- Photos with our Live chat in the background. 7.8. The raxsh Rules prohibit the use of payment systems owned by third parties for depositing and withdrawing funds. If a player violates this rule, his/her account will be closed and all funds on the balance will be confiscated. We reserve the right to request additional documents to confirm that the bank account/ bank card or other payment system belongs to the player. 7.9. The raxsh reserves the right to withhold payments if there is suspicion or evidence of manipulation of the system. Criminal charges will be brought against any user or other person(s) who/who manipulated the system or attempted such an attempt. The raxsh reserves the right to terminate and/or modify any games or events offered on the website. 7.10. If possible errors or flaws in the software are detected, you agree to refrain from using them in your own interests. In addition, you agree to immediately inform raxsh of any error or defect. If you fail to fulfill your obligations, the raxsh is entitled to full compensation for all expenses related to the error or defect, including any expenses related to the corresponding error/ defect and the absence of notification of it by the player. 7.11. The raxsh is not a financial institution and therefore should not be considered as such. The raxsh does not charge interest for the use of funds on your gaming account and does not offer conversion or exchange services (including the exchange of fiat currencies for cryptocurrencies and vice versa).
Account replenishment 8.1. The site provides the opportunity to use different payment methods. The procedure, conditions, availability and duration of deposits, as well as fees for each payment method may vary depending on the time, as well as the country and payment method in question. 8.2. Please contact our support team to find out about the appropriate deposit method for your region of residence. 8.3. The use of third-party payment methods is prohibited. Deposits must be made only from a bank account, bank cards, payment systems or other payment methods registered in your name. If during the security checks we find that you have violated this condition, your winnings will be confiscated and the initial deposit will be returned to the owner of the payment account. The Company is not responsible for lost funds deposited from third party accounts. 8.4. The maximum deposit amount depends on the payment system that you use, and will appear on the screen after selecting the payment method.
Withdrawal of funds 9.1. The maximum withdrawal amount depends on the payment system you use. If the amount of funds requested for withdrawal exceeds the limit of the payment system, the payment will be made in parts. 9.2. raxsh independently determines the amount that the player has the right to withdraw per day from his personal account. For more detailed information regarding the timing and amount of withdrawal of funds, you should contact the support service on the website. 9.3. The Company reserves the right to verify the identity of the player before processing payments and withhold withdrawals for the time necessary to verify the identity of the player. If players provide false or incomplete personal data, the withdrawal of funds may be rejected and the user account may be terminated. The player will be informed about this by email. In some cases, the site may request the player to upload additional documents for verification of payment methods and his personal data (selfies with ID, selfies with ID and a note) or call. Failure to pass this check will lead to the closure of the account and confiscation of winnings. If necessary, the Company may notify the relevant regulatory authorities about the actions committed by the player. 9.4. Please note that even if your country is among the supported ones, we cannot guarantee a successful transaction, as the bank that issued the card may block it at its discretion. 9.5. We reserve the right to impose transaction processing costs on the player 9.6. All withdrawals via bank transfer are usually processed within 5-7 banking days.
Inactive accounts 10.1. If the player's account is inactive for 180 days (the account holder does not make deposits, does not place bets or does not withdraw funds), then such an account is considered inactive. The Company reserves the right to close such an account and withdraw the funds available on it. If the player decides to reactivate his account, he will have to contact the support service by email or contact the Live Chat (the icon in the lower right corner of the screen).
Expiration date 11.1. You agree that any claims and/or grounds for action arising from these Terms and Conditions or related to them or the service provided by the raxsh must be filed within one (1) year after the occurrence of such claim or grounds for action.