RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING POLICY
Playing online is a form of leisure that should not be perceived as a way of earning money. We support users who are aware of this and treat the game as a hobby and entertainment.
In order to avoid negative consequences that may be caused by excessive passion for the game, raxsh («Website», «Company») has established a Responsible Gaming Policy (hereinafter referred to as the "Policy"). We inform users about potential risks, legislative restrictions, the need to protect minors and the possibility of self-exclusion.
Informing about potential risks By publishing information about the Policy, we notify users of possible financial risks and the danger of gambling addiction, as well as offer ways to prevent negative consequences.
Legislative restrictions In some countries, gambling is prohibited. Unable to control and limit the actions of users under the jurisdiction of such states, we encourage users to responsibly treat local, national, international laws and rules in force in their territory of their stay and/or residence.
Please make sure that by playing in an online gaming sourse you do not violate the laws and regulations in force in your jurisdiction. Under no circumstances shall the Company provide legal advice, nor shall it be liable or liable to you for your compliance with or failure to comply with the requirements applicable to you.
Protection of minors In accordance with the provisions of the Policy, persons under the age of majority cannot use online services. At any time, the Company has the right to request documentary proof of the age of the registered user, as well as suspend his game account until the necessary information is provided to them. In case of detection of a violation, the user's account is subject to blocking with the cancellation of all winnings.
To prevent the involvement of minors in gambling, we use the following methods:
- when registering a user, we notify him of the inadmissibility of minors to visit the site;
- when creating an account, we ask the user to confirm his achievement of majority (full legal capacity) and indicate the date of birth;
- all advertising and marketing promotions in online apply exclusively to adult users. Any involvement of persons under the age of 18 is contrary to the principles of the Company and the provisions of the Policy.
The public availability of sites on the Internet does not completely exclude the possibility of visiting by minors. We call on all users to treat the safety of persons under the age of majority (full legal capacity) responsibly and ask you to follow the mandatory rules:
- control minors' access to the devices from which you visit online;
- use software that allows you to perform parental control functions and restrict minors' access to unwanted content (CyberPatrol, Contentwatch, Net Nanny, GamBlock®, CYBERsitter and others);
- inform us about all the facts of registration of minors on our projects known to you.
Self-exclusion If you think that playing online has ceased to be entertainment and negatively affects your life, contact support to set temporary or permanent restrictions on your account.
Please consider the following questions:
- Have you ever spent your working or study time playing?
- Did you neglect the well-being of your family for the sake of games?
- Did you have to sell or pledge property, as well as borrow money to pay for participation in the game?
- Have you ever lost all your money?
- Have you ever thought about suicide because of the game?
If you answered yes to at least one of the questions presented, we strongly recommend that you contact specialized communities and organizations:
- Gambling Therapy
- Gordon Moody Association
- Gamblers Anonymous, etc.
In order to organize a comfortable and safe game, we recommend adhering to the following rules:
- not to try to make the game a source of income;
- spend only the amount you can afford to lose on the game;
- not to try to recoup in case of loss;
- not to try to compensate for losses by raising rates;
- not to play in a state of intoxication, depression or severe stress;
- alternate the game
It is important to remember and realize that any gambling involves risk and requires a responsible approach. By following the above rules, you can get the most out of the game without compromising you and your loved ones.
The policy may be revised by the Company. Users will be notified of this on the online website.